ONE of the following:
Note: The Foundation does not accept unsolicited proposals for the Global Health & Climate Change program area. The Animal Advocacy program area is hibernating while the Board of Managers determines new priorities.
- Name of organization and complete contact information
- Organization description
- Organization's total income and total expenses for the current and prior year
- Program Area to which you are applying
- Project description
- Budget and identification of other potential or secured funding sources for the project
- Requested grant amount
- Experience and capability of the organization to administer the project and key individuals involved
Download a Word or PDF document listing the information to include in your application.
If the Foundation determines that your Application Letter matches its priorities and interests, a Program Director will request additional information and conduct a full review. The cycle time from receipt of the Application Letter through staff review and Board decision takes approximately six months.
Questions and Comments:
We appreciate your interest in The Glaser Progress Foundation. If you have any questions about our process or the status of your application, please contact Melessa Rogers by email or phone: grants[at]glaserprogress.org (206) 728-1050.